Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yesterday was so beautiful

Bismillah,

Life is short.
When you look forward,
Life looks as if it has a never ending boundary
But
When you look backward
You see your beginning
There's nothing you can do about it
Cause time drives you forward
When your time stops
Your heart beat stops

It feels like we've just met yesterday,
I saw your smile, you recognize me, you respond to my questions,
But Allah loves you more than I do,
He was calling you,
and you gotta respond to His call...

Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Embah, may Allah forgive all your sins and let you rest among the pious, among the best Muslims.
Ameen.

:( I cannot afford to lose anyone anymore, ya Allah, berikan hambaMu ini ketabahan hati...

June 24th 2012 2:00 am (Malaysian time)


No comments:

Post a Comment