Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Survivors Episode 4: Dear Mr Brunton

Bismillah

Dear Mr. Brunton,

Thank you so much
For being a good company
For being a loyal friend of mine

I've once lost you in the middle of nowhere,
I've tried to hold unto you,
Yet I was so careless
I've forgotten what was it like to be far away from you

I am terribly sorry
I cannot afford to lose you anymore
and indeed
thank you so much for still functioning,
for still pointing North precisely
even after intense-heavy-duty work
We made it there, Mr. Brunton!

>28 Days with Mr. Brunton<



The case with UofA name carved on it

Mirror on the left side - very useful especially for girls, we don't have to bring our big mirror, this is good enough! The compass needle on the right side for showing North direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment