Sunday, July 8, 2012

Beyond the Blue Sky

Bismillah,


Set your goal,
Practical goal
(Ukhti Shahidah 2012)

Take me higher!

Exactly 9 days before leaving this civilization. Exactly 10 days before the coming of the holy month.
I was afraid, to do my fasting, to complete my task. It is all about balancing worldly and hereafter responsibilities. To count or not to count. Which one is less appealing? which one is more compelling? 

The field camp or ramadhan?
Fasting or hiking?
Terawikh or resting?

"I envy you ukhti!"
"You have to the chance to do tadabbur alam, fasting, close to nature etc"

Err.This is not a vacation. 

True. Being closer to nature, away from the worldly distraction, that is actually a good point. The opportunity to do the ibadah is everwhere. Yeah, doing my terawikh in deep jungle of the mountainous view isn't that bad. Should be more relaxing, more khusyuk (focus)!

Let's not take this opportunity for granted!

Allahu'alam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment